A full refund will be given:
- If an erroneous payment has been made such as double payment, duplicate orders, unauthorized use of the credit card.
- If Professor Essay fails to assign a writer on the project ordered which is unlikely.
- If a plagiarism is involve on your paper which we do not tolerate. (An investigation will be conducted with your cooperation in order to penalize and/or ban a writer who committed the said offense.)
- If the deadline was missed and/or the writer has not accomplished 50% of the project.
Refund of up to 50% in cases such as:
- If the client cancelled the project for any reason where our writer was able to finish more than half of the project and provided a quality result base on our criteria.
- If the client changes the service type where our writer was not able to fulfill the project but have started with the original service chosen.
- When a client demanded a revision but no writer is available after 5 days from the delivery date.
- Not satisfied with the final revision (subject to Professor Essay team investigation).
- If the deadline was missed but our writer was able to accomplished the full project.
All refund claims must be within 10 days after the delivery date. VAT is non-refundable. Intellectual property rights shall remain with Professor Essay if a refund was executed. If a dispute has been made no possible refund will be executed. Executed refunds will be credit back to the credit card used.
For refunds on other cases not mentioned above, you may raise your concern to our support team, they will be glad to assist you further. Executed refund will be credit back to your account within 7 to 10 banking days. For inquiry contact our customer support.